- Dogs only sweat from the bottoms of their feet, the only way they can discharge heat is by panting.
- Dogs have about 100 different facial expressions, most of them made with the ears.
- Dogs have about 10 vocal sounds.
- Dogs do not have an appendix.
- There are more than 350 different breeds of dogs worldwide.
- Cats do not have sweat glands.
- A cat can jump as much as seven times its height.
- Cats have five toes on each front paw, but only four toes on each back paw.
- Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
- An adult cat can run about 12 miles per hour, and can sprint at nearly thirty miles per hour.
- To survive, every bird must eat at least half its own weight in food each day.
- A bird’s heart beats 400 times per minute while they are resting.
- Some fish, such as the great white shark, can raise their body temperature. This helps them hunt for prey in cold water.
- Starfish are not fish. Neither are jellyfish.
Jal El Dib | +961 4 721 019
City Mall | +961 1 883 363
Shiyah | +961 1 842 909
Ouzai | +961 1 451 953
Stay in touch
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may fill the contact form here.